Those who have owned our hearts...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Poem for Angel...


Gone too soon, no reason why
and did not get to say goodbye.


Your name was perfect, for you were,

an Angel here on Earth for sure.


Maybe that is why God took you home,

you were not meant so long to roam.


Back to heaven to watch from afar,

God's little perfect Angel star.


I'm so thankful that I got the privilidge to meet this beautiful and sweet girl. She really did have a way of touching your heart, and you just fell in love. Sending love and support to Cathy, James and all your fur family. Rest in peace, until we meet again.

1 comment:

Cathy Miller said...

My Angel girl, I miss you so. Tomorrow is your birthday...your first at the bridge. The pain is still so intense sometimes...

Your beautiful Sassy celebrated her mama's birthday with a championship. I'm so glad I still have a little piece of you left. You were the best friend I ever had, and you taught me so much. I will feel blessed forever for the joy of having you in my life. I love you sweetheart...Happy Birthday.